The National Center of Surgery offers the gastroscopy examination which includes:
- A free consultation with endoscopist and if necessary, free consultation with the gastroenterologist.
- A complete gastroscopy, with or without the anesthesia, of esophagus, stomach, and duodenum using the ultra-modern endoscope manufactured by the Japanese company Olympus. The machine is distinguished by high-quality visualization. The doctor can use the NBI regimen, which includes the detailed, microscopic examination of blood vessels.
- The gastroscopy without the anesthesia is 90 GEL instead of 200 GEL and with the anesthesia – 180 GEL instead of 300 GEL.
- The anesthesia is preferable if the patient experiences some discomfort and choose to use this service. This is a proven method and is done in an outpatient basis. After the examination, the patient returns to the usual lifestyle in an hour.
- You will receive the result of the examination on the same day
The promotion is led by the endoscopist of the National Center of Surgery, Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor Giorgi Elisabedashvili.
Take advantage of the promotion of the National Center of Surgery if you have the following symptoms:
- Pain and a feeling of heaviness in the epigastric region (stomach area);
- Difficulty swallowing;
- Pain during swallowing;
The offer is valid every Monday and Thursday!
Please make an appointment in advance! Call us at 577 119 119 or 2 02 25 25 and use our promotions!