Water is distinguished with valuable, as well as beneficial traits.
The water intake norm is individual. Averagely widespread and admissible is 2 l water per day (8 cups). You might ask: Does everyone should drink 2 liters of water? According to endocrinologists, the recommended quantity of water depends on many factors, such as the climate of place of residence, weight, general health condition, physical activity.
Dear readers, check if you ‘re consuming water properly or not – Proper water consumption rules are the following:
- Drink room temperature water throughout the whole day once in every 1-1.5 hour with small gulps.
- Consume water before you commute;
- Drink water before, during and after physical exercises;
- If you're bothered by a sense of hunger, drink water. Often people mix a sense of hunger and thirst and consume food when in reality the body asks for water.
- In the morning, after waking up, it’s recommended to consume 1-2 cups of tap water. In this way, you will cleanse intestines and prevent constipation.
- The body requests water 30-40 minutes before the meal. With this method, the stomach is easily fooled and it feels full early. As a result, the body loses weight or healthy body weight is maintained, the process of metabolism and digestion becomes active.
“New Life” clinic address: Tbilisi, Dighomi, Lubliana str. N21a
You may contact “New Life” clinic’s call center at 577 059 900.
In case of any issues, you may contact “New Life” clinic’s endocrinologist, Ana Mamasakhlisi for consultation at 595 58 89 55.
Wish you health!