National Center of Surgery offers an action plan with high-tech research and ophthalmology services for people with disabilities
During the action plan you will be able to profit from preferential prices for various medical services, in particular:
- Ultrasound examination of any one system of the body - 30 GEL
- Computed tomography of any system of the body without contrast - 110 GEL (with contrast - 210 GEL);
- Magneto-Resonance research of any system of the body - 220 GEL (with contrast - 320 GEL);
- Magneto-Resonance Tomography of the whole body (2-hour research) without contrast - 400 GEL (with contrast - 520 GEL);
- The whole body Magneto-Resonance Tomography-screeing (25-minute research) - 250 GEL.
The action is valid on every Sunday.
- Ophthalmological action plan "Healthy Eye" - examination of the fundus of the eye + measurement of intraocular pressure of the eye + selection of glasses - 30 GEL.
Glasses will be selected for reading, as well as for astigmatism and for myopic and hyperopic eyes also.
The action is valid on every Tuesday.
These action plans can only be used by those, whose disability status is confirmed on the healthcare portal.
577 119 119; 2 02 25 25! If interested, please, make an appointment in advance at 577 119 119; 2 02 25 25!
Wish you health!Give us a call
What are patients interested in
Complete Blood Count (CBC)
Qauestion:: Hello, I have following alterations in my blood analysis: Leukocytes WBC 9.61 norm 4.00 9.00, hemoglobin HGB15.2(12,2-14,7), monocytes mono#0,62(0,08-0,11), eosinophils eo%0,8(1,0-5,0) , ESR 28. What problem does this medical data indicate? Other indicators are in norm.
Food’s journey through
Qauestion:: Hello, when I drink water or eat food, it frequently gets into the airway, what can be the cause of it? Could you tell me how to perform first aid procedure myself?