The National Center of Surgery offers you a full gastroscopic examination which includes:
- A free consultation with surgeon-endoscopist and a free consultation with the gastroenterologist, if necessary.
- Complete gastroscopic examination of the esophagus, stomach, and duodenum using the ultra-modern Olympus endoscopy made by the Japanese company, both with anesthesia or –without. The device is distinguished by the ability to visualize the image well. With the help of the endoscope, the doctor can use the NBI regimen, which includes the inspection of blood vessels at a microscopic level;
- The cost of a gastroscopic examination without anesthesia is 90 lari instead of 200 lari, with anesthesia - 200 lari instead of 300 lari;
- The anesthesia is preferable if the patient feels uncomfortable, therefore, he/she can choose to use this method. This is an accepted method and is performed on an outpatient basis. After the study, the patient returns to the usual rhythm of life in an hour;
- You will receive the answer to a gastroscopic examination on the same day.
Take advantage of the promotion of the National Center of Surgery if you have the following symptoms:
- Pain and a feeling of heaviness in the epigastric region (stomach area);
- Difficulty swallowing;
- Pain during swallowing;
The offer is valid every Tuesday and Wednesday!
Please make an appointment in advance! Call us at 577 119 119 or 2 02 25 25and use our promotions!