Are you at risk for developing cardiovascular diseases?
You will receive an answer to this question using the promotion of the National Center of Surgery.
The National Center of Surgery offers the most important studies for the timely detection, prevention, and treatment of cardiovascular pathologies!
For 65 GEL instead of 130 GEL we offer:
• Consultation with the cardiologist. The consultation is conducted by the cardiologist Inga Zhvania, who completed her internship in Germany.
• Echocardiography (ultrasound examination of the heart);
• Electrocardiography (ECG);
• Determination of LDL-cholesterol (low-density lipoprotein) in the blood (one of the sensitive markers for assessing the risk of developing atherosclerosis).
Take advantage of the promotion of the National Center of Surgery if you are concerned about the following symptoms:
• Periodic discomfort in the chest;
• Increased heart rate;
• Difficulty breathing during heavy exercise or at rest;
• Feeling of sudden tiredness;
• Sleep disturbances.
The National Center ofSurgery is equipped with the latest echocardiography device TOSHIBA Aplio 400. The advantage of the device is high-quality images. Aplio 400 provides the accuracy of the examination.
Take care of the health of your heart!
The promotion will be available to all patients older than 18 years!
The promotion is valid every Saturday!
Please make an appointment in advance! Call us at 577 119 119 or 2 02 25 25 and use our promotions!
What are patients interested in
Qauestion:: My husband had a heart attack in May 2019 as per documents hereto attached and we are now looking for further treatment (either putting another stent or coronary artery bypass surgery (shunting), can you please advise the best focal point to contact to discuss method of treatment – either surgery or putting stent? I am sorry, the case history is in Russian and can be translated upon request. Thank you for your time!
Qauestion:: I took a heart ultrasound that showed no pathologies. Albeit, I still have issues with my heart. I often feel my heart rate weakening, measured once it can be – 80 and if measured in 10 minutes, it can be 65-70. Can it be a heart pathology or neurosis? And besides ultrasound, is there any examination that detects hidden pathologies of the heart at your clinic and how much does it cost?