Coffee is one of the popular beverages in the world.
It’s recommended to consume without any artificial additives.
Remember that this delicious beverage contains a higher amount of caffeine and isn’t recommended late in the evening due to the high risk of insomnia.
Endocrinologist of the clinic “New Life” of National Center of Surgery, Ana Kopaleishvili discusses the topic.
Coffee is a powerful antioxidant. It’s rich in various vitamins and minerals, for example, it contains:
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin);
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid )
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine);
Following are good qualities of coffee:
- Relieves fatigue;
- Improves memory, attention and concentration skills and mood;
- It’s distinguished with anti-stress and anti-depressive effect;
- Helps with weight loss;
- According to some of the scientists, prevention of Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, dementia, cognitive disorder, type 2 diabetes, gout, and cholelithiasis is feasible with the help of coffee.
In case of a high intake of coffee, following might manifest:
- Enhanced peristalsis;
- Deterioration of muscles;
- Addiction to coffee
- High arterial pressure;
- Increased heart rate;
- Frequent urination;
If you consume antibiotics, blood thinners, and antidepressants, it’s prohibited to drink coffee without the doctor's permission.
Wish you health!